Where you’ll find all things you. Schedule appointments, request refills, review your medical history and more in your Patient Portal.
New Patient Paperwork
Get one step ahead. We ask that you complete our New Patient Paperwork prior to your appointment time.
We offer two ways to complete this packet:
You may download the form and fill it out using Adobe Reader and then print
You may print and complete the forms by hand
To complete a PDF form
- Open the form in Acrobat Reader.
- Place the cursor inside a form field and click. The arrow cursor can select a button, a checkbox, a radio button, or choose an item from a list.
- After entering text or selecting an item, checkbox or radio button, press tab on your keyboard to advance to the next form field.
- When complete, print the form and use a pen to sign and date the form.
What To Bring To Your First Appointment
- Completed New Patient Paperwork
- Insurance card(s)
- Current medication list
- Picture ID
- If you had any diagnostic studies performed, you will need the disc or films of those studies brought with you to this appointment.
- If the studies were performed at Carson Tahoe, Sierra Hospital, or Great Basin Imaging, we already have access and you DO NOT need to bring the films or disc.