A Message to our Patients
Carson Surgical Group would like to assure you that we are doing everything in our power to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients, physicians, and employees. We continue to follow the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), Washoe County Health District, and other critical health organizations. We continue to ensure that all areas within our clinic locations are cleaned regularly with cleaning products that have been approved by the EPA as effective against coronavirus (COVID-19).
- To help with social distancing, our office has moved quickly to implement telehealth visits via our Healow App for qualifying appointments. This service lets us provide the care you need without leaving your home. To request a telehealth visit, schedule a new visit or to change your visit to a later date, please call us at 775-882-2067 or send a portal message.
- We also want to remind you that we are limiting visitors to our offices—one parent with a child, and one caregiver with an adult patient who needs assistance.
We want to take this opportunity to thank our patients for helping us “flatten the curve” of COVID-19. Your cooperation is very much appreciated.
If you have questions or concerns regarding COVID-19, you may call Carson City Health and Human Services Hotline at (775) 283-4789.
What is COVID-19
- COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It’s caused by a virus called coronavirus.
- Symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are a cough, high temperature, and shortness of breath.
- Simple measures like washing your hands often with soap and water can help stop viruses like coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading.
- There’s no specific treatment for coronavirus (COVID-19). Treatment aims to relieve the symptoms until you recover.
The “fog of war” is a military term that describes the many uncertainties that armies experience during battle. These include the uncertainties surrounding the army’s own
While on a hike with the dogs the other day, practicing my social distancing, I heard something that I have not heard in a while;